Allen Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer
An Allen nursing home abuse lawyer can help you if your loved one was the victim of nursing home abuse or neglect in Allen, Texas.
Call 1-800-516-4783 today for a free case review. You can discuss your loved one’s situation with an attorney and learn more about how to hold the nursing home administrators and staff liable.
Recoverable Damages in an Allen, TX Nursing Home Abuse Case
While the expenses and losses abuse victims experience differ from case to case, some of the most common recoverable damages include:
- Medical care related to the abuse
- Psychological therapy and treatment
- Out-of-pocket costs
- Reimbursement of financial losses from abuse or fraud
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
Wrongful Death Action
If your loved one died while in the care of an Allen, Texas nursing home and you believe nursing home abuse or neglect played a role, you may be eligible to pursue damages through a wrongful death action.
Get Help with Any Type of Nursing Home Abuse or Neglect Case
Nursing home abuse comes in a wide variety of forms. A nursing home abuse and neglect lawyer can help you understand what happened to your loved one and what actions you can take to hold the nursing home administrators and the abuser liable.
Having an attorney on your side who understands how each type of abuse can affect your family and the damages it causes is important. At Nursing Home Abuse Center, our lawyers can help with any type of abuse or neglect case, including:
- Neglect (e.g., bedsores, failure to give medication, failure to help residents get around, dehydration and malnutrition, etc.)
- Physical abuse (can include any type of unnecessary restraint or unnecessary physical contact)
- Sexual abuse (any type of unwanted sexual contact, subjecting the resident to nude photos, etc.)
- Emotional abuse (e.g., intimidation, humiliation, isolation, threats, etc.)
- Financial theft and fraud (e.g., stealing money, coercing the resident into making changes to a will or other document, etc.)
If you believe your loved one was the victim of nursing home abuse in Allen, Texas, elsewhere in Collin County, or in another Dallas suburb, take action today. Reach out to a lawyer today to ensure your loved one is never left defenseless or scared to speak up about abuse again.
A Lawyer Can Seek Justice On Your Loved One’s Behalf
If your loved one was the victim of nursing home abuse or neglect, you can — and should — hold the abuser(s) liable. However, this is often difficult to do, especially when you have so much else on your plate. That is one reason why hiring an attorney is so beneficial.
A lawyer can review your case for you and take legal action on your behalf. They can protect your loved one’s rights and pursue the compensation your family deserves. An Allen nursing home abuse and neglect attorney can:
- Investigate the case, learning the facts, interviewing witnesses, and gathering evidence
- Interview the nursing home administrators, alleged abuser, and others under oath as a part of the discovery process
- Reach out to any necessary expert witnesses or secure other resources
- Prepare a solid argument for trial
- Stand against your loved one’s abuser to ensure justice
- Attempt to negotiate an out-of-court settlement, when appropriate
- Litigate the case, presenting the argument to the court and asking for a fail payout
You Only Have Two Years to Pursue Compensation
Texas has a two-year statute of limitations on most nursing home abuse cases. This means you only have two years from the date of the negligent act to take legal action. If you do not file a civil suit before this deadline passes, the court could throw out any lawsuit you file.
Call a nursing home abuse lawyer as soon you see any signs of abuse or neglect. This will allow the attorney to begin an investigation quickly, protecting evidence and your right to recover compensation for the harm your loved one suffered.
Talk to an Allen Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer Today
A nursing home abuse and neglect lawyer in Allen, Texas can offer you support, protect your loved one’s rights and pursue compensation. A lawyer can pursue the best options for compensation through an out-of-court settlement or litigation.
An attorney can:
- Seek justice for your loved one
- Ensure your loved one regains the dignity and quality of life they deserve
- Build a solid case for compensation and aggressively pursue it
Get help from a nursing home abuse lawyer. Call 1-800-516-4783 today.